Saturday, January 11, 2014

So, this will be about some radio stuff.
Recently I took a look at my desk and I had several DIY projects on the table. As one of those projects came to a stall, all the others ended up with some dust on them. So, no more!
Starting today I will be ordering the projects by priority and trying to finish them.
Here's the list of projects:

  1. Active antenna kit, 10kHz to 30MHz.
  2. Switch plug-in board for the PM-SDR 2.x.
  3. Updating my PM-SDR to the latest software version.
  4. ZM-4 ATU 160-10m kit, including the box work for the ATU.
  5. Finish my FT-817ND portable station, including the ATU and the portable antenna.
  6. Install the BHI DSP kit on the FT-817ND.
The list above is not complete as I have plans to restore a Yaesu FT-1000MP sitting on my desk and also to build an Elecraft K2 transceiver (I do not own the kit, so I am just thinking out loud).
So, as I have no help at all, baby steps and simple things first!
Tomorrow I will start with the Active antenna kit. Let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment